Monday, November 14, 2011

Friendship

I hate how even after exams i have no time to do anything :/ Like clean up my messy table and chair which is filled with books and paper. My closet is also so packed that you can barely fit anymore clothes in it. gahh. I wanted to remodel my whole room but i don't have the time to start on the design and shiz. But the funny thing about it, is that my schedule isn't say like SUPER PACK! hahaha. I guess it's just my laziness! blehhh. Anyway, went to Rasta with the college mates yesterday night for a catch up session and also to discuss a few matters. It was great catching up with them since we haven't seen each other ever since exams started. I'm definitely going to miss them like shit when i start Uni. I cannot imagine not being in the same class or uni with them. Sighsss. Well that's life right? We all have to grow up and move on. That's how the cycle of life is.

OMG!!! I am so exhausted from rock climbing. I didn't really do any hardcore climbing but i'm so tired. :/ I think it's cause i woke up so early today and did a little work out before i left for rock climbing. So today i tried many things for the first time, like Pepper Lunch and Rock Climbing. Pepper lunch was not as good as i thought it would be but it's not say really bad. BUT rock climbing on the other hand is sort of fun. :) It's definitely harder than i thought it would be. especially the ones without the rope. I had trouble coming down actually with the rope one. I couldn't get the hang of it and I was so scared also!! :O I climbed all the way till the top and got stuck there. damnn. I'm super tired today. Suppose to go out tonight but i think i rather stay at home and skype with the baby. I'm too tired. :/

Monday, 14.11.11- Rasta Night




















Tuesday, 15.11.11- Rock Climbing

Krispy Stretching!
Lol @ Iqqie


James addicted with gaming. :O
With bestie Rachael Looi
Howie is really good.


Kristin and I<3
It's a baby's face. wtf
Do you see the beer bottle and the cup?



On the way up

Okay so here is the part where i got stuck cause i didn't
know how to get down. :/ I was too scared!


xx
Ems

No comments:

Post a Comment