Saturday, November 12, 2011

Victory

I just got back from a charity run
organized by AIA:) Tiring but it's all worth it. Not only did i do a good deed, i burnt off some calories. haha. :) I had a real busy weekend this week. So shall we get right to it?

Friday, 11.11.11

This special day was spent with my bestfriend since my special one is 3000 miles away from me. :( Had lunch at Ben's which has the most awe

some food ever. Really love their cheese cake. Since i was going to indulge, i had a light salad for lunch. :) After lunch, Burn and I went shopping. :)

On the way to fetch Burn.
Us at forever 21 :)
Ems: Burn, the mannequin's boobs are flat like mine. *touches the mannequin's boobs*
Burn: Omg, did you just touch the mannequin's boobs?
Ems: LOL YEAH!!!
Waiting for a table at Ben's:)



The Besties <3 11.11.11

Saturday, 12.11.11
Went shopping again with the mummykins!! Yes, i'm a little of a shopaholic. after shopping, came home and rest for a short while. Headed out for dinner with the fam:) Korean Cuisine!! My fav! :) After that, it was off to Vogue Club to see the bestfriend, Jin in his first ever fight. It's not like a street fight or anything. It's a real profesional fight thing. I don't exactly know what the event is called but i think it's called MMA? MuayFit? i have no idea. But yeah, it was Jin's first time so we were all really nervous for him. BUT GUESS WHAT?!!! HE WON!! Congratulations to you, Jin.:) Real proud of you. All your hard work has paid off. Stop fighting already. You're going to make your gf have heart attack. haha. :)
I took a video of his fight.Have a look, it's real cool!
Enjoy!! :)











I look retarded cause I told Jin not to put
his sweaty arm on me BUT he did it anyway!


Got back home around 1 ish and skype-ed with the baby :) Since he got his new Alienware, he played with effects a little bit with me. I was also in my camwhore mood. Won't show all cause HE'LL KILL ME!! hahaha.

Baby and his urhh Drago ball hairstyle? Beckham?
What do you think?
Oh no, Baby turned into a werewolf!! :O:O

I really love this picture of you, bibi. <3
Thanks for being there for me all the time, even when you're half way around the world.

xx
Ems

No comments:

Post a Comment