Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Every tear is for you


I miss him so much. Everyone says that you'll get use to it after awhile but why is it getting harder for me? It's been three months and i'm not one bit use to it yet. I thought I was but every time a happy couple walks by, I start to miss him and how great it felt having him around. If you're wondering whether we have trust issues? Well honestly, no. Yes, at times we do suspect each other but we resolve it by asking each other. What i really cannot stand about LDR is the waiting! It's draining, exhausting and upsetting. Everyday you wish that D-day would just come already but it never comes. In fact it seems like D-day will never come!! The worst is that you're in a relationship but feel as if you're not cause the person is not there with you physically. :( I feel so lonely at times especially when I'm out with my couple friends. :( sighsss. I just want him to come home now and go back to how we use to be. :( Can't wait for December 18!!! Don't get me wrong, i'm not complaining about how bad my relationship is. Honestly, my relationship with him is great although it's just virtually, it's just that i miss him so much.
Come back soon baby. I'm waiting for you. <3
I love you.

Let's not end this post with my emo thoughts. lol. Look at this picture, don't we look alike?! :O
Oh let me introduce to you THE LOVE OF MY LIFE!
Her name is COOKIE!! :)<3

xx
Ems

No comments:

Post a Comment