Saturday, December 3, 2011

My comfort zone

I'm still sick with a bad cough and sore throat. I went to the doctor's yesterday and apparently my sore throat is due to acid reflux which is coming out of my stomach and burning my throat. So now my throat is inflamed. :( Besides having reflux, i'm also apparently dehydrated. Damnn. :/ My mum is blaming it on the diet that i'm on but i really doubt it's cause of that. So wharves.

Anyway, since i'm sick i am not allowed to go out and party. :( Had an awesome night with my bestie, J :) Well, it was awesome cause we had each other and other good company. :) But the jam and the rain on friday was not so awesome. Picked J up around 8 and headed to BSC for dins but ended up having to change our plans to Gardens cause the valet and the car park was full at BSC. Before arriving the valet at Gardens, there was a massive jam and when we got there, the valet was as predicted full as well. So in the end, we ended up having Delicious at Bangsar Village II. After dinner, met up with a few friends at heritage row and partied there. But left early due to some problems. But it was a good night as long there was good company. :)

My spaghetti meatballs. :)
truth be told, the spaghetti is super filling. Couldn't even finish half.


I just love you and our convos about the future. <3
J's Nasi Kerabu
Look for the night.
Yours truly <3

xx
Ems



No comments:

Post a Comment