Saturday, December 10, 2011

Friends, We all need them.

Sorry for not updating. Been really busy. :/ Not really interesting stuff. So let's see what have i been doing that has been stripping off my time to blog and let alone do my other stuff like exercising. NOW I KNOW!!!! My older sister, Melissa has been making me follow her to go eat the food she has been craving for a whole year. My sister studies is Sydney. :) So yes this week was all about eating and getting FAT! YES, I'm guilty as charge.

On thursday, had dins with my be sties LiAnn and Bernardine!! :) So glad that Li Ann is finally back!!! Li Ann and I understand each other in the Fat Department. Love her till death. <3
Having Coffee at Coffee Bean
with the besties! <3
I wore all black. haha
SEE MY FAT LEGS!!! GOSH!

On Friday, i had a great girl day with Baby J and her oh-so-cute mother at Pavillion! :) After Pavi, we headed to Pantai Seafood for dinner and then headed straight home for a movie marathon. It was a lazy friday night for us girls. Mask session, One Day (movie), Moscato and Cupcakes. <3 better than clubbing. haha.
Sissy and Her Boyfie, Kevin! :)

So, breaking news, i'll be in Hong Kong from the 11th till the 14th :) SHOPPING!! :) Can't wait to finally go back to that fast pace city. Miss it so much. Will try to blog over there with my phone since this time i won't be bringing my laptop over. :) Loads of pictures, promise!!! :) Of course before i end this post, there will be some piccies to see. :)

My pretty Ms. Selfridge Dress:)
Yummy Moscato!


My baby!

xx
Ems

No comments:

Post a Comment