Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I'm nobody's angel.

How long is this going to go on? How long do you want me to wait for you every single night? It's tiring. I just want to talk to you and feel close to you all over again. But every night you break my heart a little. "Oh, i'm tired. I promise we'll talk tomorrow." 'Bi, i'm damn tired. Can you please not?" I'm sick of those sentences. Really sick. I know you need your rest and all. But HELLO how about me? I NEED YOU!

I might be over reacting but so what. That's how i feel. I need to talk to you and tell you everything that happened on that day. Who else am i going to tell that to? I can't act stupid and crazy in front of my friends, it's embarassing. Maybe you met someone during work? I don't know. I'm afraid. How many times can a heart be broken? Once, Twice, Thrice? How many? I can say you haven't broke the heart that i took a really long to mend after a bad break up. But you're definitely getting there. Is that what you want? I hate your job. It doesn't give you time for A LIFE!

I hate guys and their priorities. In the first three months of the relationship, they tell you that you're their First Priority. Bullshit. After the sixth month or even maybe the fourth month, everything changes. No more the sweet compliments and the sweet talks. It becomes a damn war. Fighting day and night. We break up and make up and not even after 2 minutes, we're fighting again. It's not healthy at all for you and I. Help guide me in becoming someone that doesn't need a fairytale love or movie love. I'm stuck in a stupid fantasy. Pull me back to reality.
Go our seperate ways? I don't know. I don't want to but something is telling me to let you go. I'm holding you back. Shit, i wish i never opened my heart to you. to any men.

Learn from my mistakes? I haven't learn anything. I'm useless.

No comments:

Post a Comment