Monday, June 28, 2010

God's gift.

I'm suppose to be doing my moral project but i think i should get something of my chest first.

I hope every single one of you see this!
I know it has nothing to do with me. But it's hurting the people around me whom i care for a lot. I might not know them for a very long time but i don't want to see such a nice and warm group of "family" just go into the drain just cause of lifeless people spreading rumors that are not true on both side of the parties.

Yes, everyone hears a lot of things about themselves and get super mad cause supposedly their sources tell them that they heard it from a bestfriend of theirs. Let me ask you a very simple question okay? WHAT MAKES YOU THINK IT'S YOUR BESTFRIEND or CLOSE FRIEND? If you actually treat him/her as your bestfriend or a close friend, you wouldn't jump into conclusion and label your bf as a big backstabbing bitch. Go up to him/her and ask her for the truth. If he/she said i never said that kind of shits, that leave it alone. (unless your bf has a bad case of compulsive lying)

Do you really want to let a few meaningless words get to your friendship? Seriously, is that even matured of you? You people tell me to talk thngs out with whom ever i'm not satisfied with. But why can't you do the same? That's not exactly setting a good example for me, the younger ones. All i'm saying is you guys are friends, don't just throw it away like cause a few misunderstandings. Don't listen to others that don't know much, talk to the person. Clear up all the mess.

Friends are not easy to get okay. What if you were accusing the wrong person? Then in return you lose a friend that was true and real to you. Think about it. Don't hate.



No comments:

Post a Comment