Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012

Happy New Year, Everyone! :)
hope everyone had an awesome new year's eve cause i sure as hell did. I would have loved to spend it with my best friend but nothing beats spending new years eve with your most loved one (my boyfie) Our new years eve wasn't as planned but sometimes un-planned stuff are better than planed ones yeah :) Celebrated new years eve with a bunch of great people at The Villas, Sunway Resort. The villa was actually really nice, private pool and all, really nice. As usual, you know the drill, people get high and all. Can't put it into detail, haha. I will update on my hong kong/ hawaii/ korea trip soon. be prepared for loads and loads of pictures.
The Villa
Baby and I <3
one of the best new years eve. :)

xx
Ems

No comments:

Post a Comment