Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Holidays


Okay back to the hawaii update. hopefully i can do everything today and add on the update on my singapore trip with my boyfie. *fingerscrossed

Maui, Day 2
On the second day, i left Oahu which is the main island in Hawaii for Maui!! Maui is definitely a must go before you die kind of place. It is one of the most beautiful places that i've ever visited. The ocean is blue like what I've always pictured a real ocean to be and not only that the water is so clear. The view is to die for! You will never regret going to Maui or even Oahu!! I swear on my life, Hawaii is the place to go before you die!! Okay, back to my maui trip. LOL I'll actually explain on the day through my pictures.




This is lunch! their oh-so-famous mahi-mahi
fish sandwich! :)
daddy's burger
the oldest bayan tree!

Look at this!! it's so beautiful!

Dinner:)

Maui, Day 3
On this particular day, i experience so many new things. The first is I SAW WHALES!!!! not super unclosed but about 100 feet away. Cause apparently, if you go beyond a 100 feet apart from the whales, it's considered an offense and you'll get fined. So, we weren't allowed to go any closer. The whales were GINORMOUS!! but for some reason, the way they swim is qute graceful and honestly our journey to see the whales were awesome. The wind, the ocean, the view was as if i just landed in the heaven. really, it was breath taking. After whale watching, i went for a submarine ride where i saw fishes, sharks and a ship wreck!! HOW COOL IS THAT?!!!



The city of rainbows :)
Us sisters otw to see the WHALES!











The three sisters!
Sunset. <3
Cliff diving right at out hotel. :)
BEST SALAD EVER!
Ahi sushi! yums.
This is the restaurant's famous urhh cake? lol.
I forgot the name of it. haha. but it's good. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment