Wednesday, November 9, 2011

A taste of bitter sweetness

As promised, I'm BACK! :) Yes, i'm blogging again. Honestly, i don't even know whether there is still people who reads this blog. Lol. Truth be told, i really miss blogging! Anyway, today marks the day i'm finally done with College, like for good. It's really a bitter sweet moment for me as i really grew so attached to my college mates, especially to two of my besties, Rachael and Chung Mae<3 My last papers were Chemistry and Psychology!! Can you imagine how much i had to cramp in one night?!! For those who don't know, I'mactually in the South Australian Matriculation. So yeahh. I wouldn'tsay it's super hard and i wouldn't say it's super easy.

Studied my ass off for the last three weeks and yet i am not confident with any of my papers that i sat for. Bleh!! WHATEVER, It's OVER! :) Can't wait for shopping this friday with Ms Bernardine Chiew!!

Updates:

Last Day of College!! :)







Saturday, 5th Nov

Went over for a Sushi Party!! :) yummies!


Look at the different types of fish! Sashimi fever!
The Chef at work.
Sashimi Boat. lol
Salmon Belly. Really wish Jason was there that night.
Baby look, it's your favorite!

Soft Shell Crab Maki
Rabbit!
Aunty Doris and her Special hand roll:)

Eel!! mmm :)
and yours truly <3
excuse the tired face. I was studying for the past 12 hours.

xx
Ems

No comments:

Post a Comment